Many weeks ago I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my friend Bloke of A Guy Called Bloke. While his blog is full of a variety of literature, I started following him because of his poetry; Bloke writes engaging poems that the common mortal can understand. I strongly recommend you visit his blog!
As I mentioned above, this is quite an old nomination. But I have been far too busy with my master’s thesis lately to address it, which I will be posting about soon.
Versatile Blogger Award Description
According to Bloke’s blog, the Versatile Blogger Award is all about building an online community. It is based on the following criteria:
- The quality of one’s writing and/or photographs,
- The uniqueness of one’s topics, and
- The amount of love put into one’s writing/photos.
Like all awards, the Versatile Blogger Award comes with a set of rules. The first is to acknowledge and thank your nominator, which I have done already. You must then post seven facts about yourself. The last task is to nominate fifteen other bloggers for the award.
Seven Facts About Me
I tried to think of a good way to introduce this section, but I could not. So here are the seven facts:
- I like cold and snowy winters – to a point.
- I still get excited when I see ‘common’ animals like deer and squirrels.
- While I was almost exclusively into big cats when I started this blog, my interests have started to diversify.
- Sweets are my dominant vice. Better than drugs or alcohol I suppose.
- One of my greatest ambitions is to walk to the edge of an active volcano and drop a golden ring in it (ten points to anyone who gets this reference).
- I simply cannot sit still for more than two hours at a time.
- My favorite device for making coffee is now the moka pot or “cafetera.”
Please understand that my nomination represents a token of appreciation: it means that I like your content. If you are an award-free blog or have already received the Versatile Blogger Award, you are not obligated to accept this nomination.
In no particular order, nominees are:
- Cindy Knoke
- Grabbety Covens
- Nick’s Wild Life
- Makayla Nielson
- Charles French
- Tiffany Belle Harper
- Afzal Moolla
- Cheche Winnie
- Life and Day to Day Things by a Pond Lover
- Jess T.