For the third time, I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. Originally created by Okoto Enigma:
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
This time I was nominated by my good friend Bloke from A Guy Called Bloke. I initially started following Bloke due to his poetry, but his blog contains far more than that. He writes about his daily life with Asperger’s, his travels, and more. Some of my favorite of Bloke’s posts are written from the perspective of his adorable dog, Doodlepip (AKA Scrappy). Here’s an excellent example!
The Mystery Blogger Award comes with some rules. They are:
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog – done.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Three Things About Me
- While I can handle staying up late if I have to, I much prefer to go to bed and get up early.
- I’m starting to get bored with this blog’s design. Expect updates soon!
- I’ve been thinking more seriously about trying to recruit a coauthor for this blog.
Answers to Bloke’s Questions
1. If life was measured by a piece of string, how long would Infinity be?
If life was measured by a piece of string, there would be no way to represent infinity. As far as we know, all life is finite.
2. What do butterflies get in their stomach when they’re nervous?
I’m not sure butterflies get nervous. They certainly have a flight reaction to potentially dangerous stimuli, but I’m not convinced they experience what humans call “nervousness.”
3. Is it illegal to kill an ant?
Not as far as I know.
4. Which ‘urban legend’ scares you the most?
Black-eyed children. No, you can’t come in! You little s….!!
5. Of the following films, which would you say is the most fitting to be classed as totally mysterious. More importantly, why?
I haven’t seen any of the films listed, so they’re all totally mysterious to me!
Here are my ten nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award. If you’ve been nominated, you are in no way obligated to accept this award; it’s simply a token of my appreciation!
- Nick’s Wild Life
- Melanie Franz
- Quirky Girl
- Ms lazy Boots
- Amelia’s Busy
- Shreya Sukrity
Questions for Nominees
- If you could take a free class on any topic, what would it be?
- What is your favorite book?
- Do you have a specific place you like to go when you need to think? If so, where?
- Imagine you’ve been commissioned to write any book you want. What kind of book would you write (e.g. fantasy, horror, memoir, nonfiction, etc.)?
- Funny/weird question: If you had to survive in one of the following inhospitable locations, which would you choose?
- The arctic
- The Kalahari Desert
- The Amazon rain forest
Thanks again for the nomination, Bloke!